Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Rebounds

My dear, there is nothing wrong with rebounds and they certainly aren’t terrible, actually they’re a lot of fun. The issue is and will always be whom you decide to rebound with.

There is a reason....a valid reason; why I am willing to put you on a one way plane to North Korea if you choose to rebound on your ex’s penis again.

The reason is that man is Britney Spears circa 2007; he is one wrong comment away from shaving his head and smashing cars outside with an umbrella. He is not stable. I remind you of the fact you two broke up because you raised your voice at him....That’s not normal. And that’s coming from me the queen of not normal.

On the other hand I have no problem with your Iceland rebound; that is how a rebound is meant to work; you have fantastic meaningless sex, and then move on to bigger and better things. Moving on to the ex you’re rebounding from in the first place, is neither bigger nor better.  It’s actually the opposite. And isn’t life too short to fuck the already fucked?

And to answer you final question with a question, can you turn you current rebound into and worldwide Internet meme? .... I think not

My question to you is; at what point does a rebound become a recoil? And in an unrelated topic how do I shut up that bird outside my window?


-THB 

No comments:

Post a Comment