Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

Renovations

Okay, I have nothing of interest to really say.  I have been working my ass off, and C has been working 84 hours this week.  He's also being a bit of an asshole, so we are barely grunting at each other.  But as of yesterday I am officially DONE.  TA DA!  And now I know why I am really lucky I got into college, because doing this shit for a living would suck balls.  Hell, I'm doing it for us, our home, and I still hate every second.  My summer is over:'(

Just an aside, but do you notice you women put up for more labels than me?  Is that a chick thing?

Be back in a little bit.  Doing laundry.

2 comments:

  1. I am only following B's lead on the labels ... new concept to me. So let's see some pics of these renovations .. and why the grunting?

    ReplyDelete