Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Job Application



I know this is not our typical subjects to write about. This post is not about sex or alcohol or annoying people we wish we could murder, but I have to vent: I have been trying to polish my resume and cover letter for a job I am not even sure I want, and it is exhausting. 



Plus they wanted this detailed list of countries I have been to. Needless to say I think/hope that my long list will impress them, especially since it was such a pain in the ass to draft. Not only was it difficult to not be too repetitive - my favorite restaurant was .... my favorite moment was .... etc ... Plus it was hard to remember everything. They want dates .... well that I could not give. I don't remember which exact days I was in Russia, Ghana, Israel, Japan or Czech Republic, and my picture's timestamps are all wrong for some reason. Perhaps it is because of the plunge my phone took at the pool in Bangkok. 

Anyhow it is finally done. So now the even more fun part begins .... the waiting .... Will they be interested? If they are not, will they bother answering at all? they are, will I have to quit my current job? Exhausting thoughts, but perhaps it will all be worth it. 



How are you guys doing? 

Xoxo

LITTLE.BRAINS. 

1 comment:

  1. Hon, sell yourself. tell them what they have been missing, YOU. There is one thing I pride myself on, and that is talking up me. give me your letter, baby, I will make them mad to turn you down.

    ReplyDelete