Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Equally Crazy

Sentences like “f*** him and his attitude – and his small penis” are why we’re all friends. Others might have suggest he was having an off night, but you and your awesomeness know better J

Tell me if I’m wrong but the first time you two dated didn’t you have this same issue? You were going out running like a million times a day. I would suggest you’re moving too fast and need a little slow down time but you didn’t listen last time so I doubt you will this time.....how about a comedy show? LMAO

We’re all equally crazy here, so no justification needed. We understand that our brains are wired differently than most.

P.S Did you manage to get any sleep Jamie? I’m just heading to bed myself....Got to love nights L


-The Honest Bitch 


2 comments:

  1. I didn't sleep that night at all. However, I drank my face off last night and passed out cold. Two thumbs up;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten drunk in a while .... Maybe that's what I need to relax :) Thanks for the advice

    ReplyDelete