Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

Evil Monsters



I have had evil monsters in my life ... 



Unfortunately, they have never been so obvious is that guy up there. They always seem to come disguised as my best friends ... 


Everything is fine at the beginning, and then all of sudden, it seems their love turns into a mix of hatred and jealousy or something similar... And I am not really sure why given that my life is far from being perfect. It makes me always wonder if perhaps it is just my imagination or perhaps I am the problem, or maybe just crazy. 

But thank goodness I have my other friends around to tell me I am not the problem. 

My first two "BFF's" both tried to sleep with my boyfriend at the time - same boyfriend, and he was extremely hot, but that doesn't justify their actions. They both admitted to it so I know he didn't make it up. However, one was so evil she went as far as coming back on her admission of guilt to say that he kind of flirted with her, but she didn't want to tell me since I was so in love with him. Fucking bitch, if my boyfriend is hitting on you, I do want to know! I don't want to date a cheating asshole, and you should be the first to warn me. 

Now the current BFF supposedly tried to warn me about my current boyfriend being an asshole - which I know B you might agree that he is, but that's not the point. The point is she is not looking out for me. She just wants us to be over because she had a crush on him a year ago. 

Now not only is she married, but is a crush really reason enough to back off from a relationship? A kiss, yes! Even just a platonic date, yes ... I would walk away, even though she has dated a guy I had dated and it did not bother me, but the inverse situation would have. I just couldn't flirt with a guy who had been interested in her. But  that's just me and I don't expect the same view from everyone. However, my boyfriend was NEVER interested in her. He never even knew she had a crush on him. 

Do you expect your girlfriends to back off just because you said the guy is cute when you saw him - even though he has no interest in you and is crazy about one of them? 


LITTLE.BRAINS.

2 comments:

  1. God, no, that is just bitchy. Contrary to what she thinks, your relationships are not all about her. And she's fucking married! What a fucking cow. When C and I broke up way back when I had a friend ask me if it was okay if he took a shot. No, I was not over him, but who the hell am I to say no to someone else's relationship, and that is a guy I HAD a relationship with.

    Side note *C did say no, and I am thinking is still very happy he did or he would never be hearing the end of that. I imagine he did sleep with others during our break, but I sure as hell did not want to hear about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the "COW" insult -- never heard that one before.

      Delete