Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

The Crush Rule

Good Evening Sunshines,

I’m not even going to address your friend in this blog because we all know she’s just all shades of crazy I will however address the bigger “crush back off” question.

I think the rule of thumb is active pursuit. You can date someone your friend has a crush on as long as they are not actively pursuing them. The guy’s feelings don’t actually play into the equation at all.

Take Merlin for example, if you or Kate or even Jamie ended up dating him I’d be fine with that. Not just because he insists on shaving his head making him look like a cancer patient but because I’m not actively pursuing him. I’m not working the “come fuck me eyes” so he’s fair game.

Sparky on the other hand, that one would piss me off. I am aware I’m not going to get anywhere with him but I am actively pursuing him so in my books he’s not fair game......unless it turns out he likes Jamie in which case.....I’m over it lol J

But I definitely think the guideline is whether or not the friend is actively pursuing the guy. You can’t just like someone you have to be trying to do something about it which completely bones your married friend on yet another level. She just needs to fly away on her broom stick.

And Jamie don’t listen to her, the no dating fish thing was all her working and very little to do with me. (I think she’s lost her mindJ)


-The Honest Bitch 

2 comments:

  1. I can see what you mean by actively pursuing. But hey, just because he may be interested in me doesn't make him off limits to you;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie she is the crazy one :)
      As for the fish dating, I am ok with taking 50% of responsibility ... the other half is on you :) xoxo

      Delete