Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

About withholding sex ...



I used to be the queen of holding out while dating. It took me two years to give it up to my first boyfriend - I was a virgin so that kind of makes sense - and the second boyfriend had to wait about nine months.Then after that, it was a while with not sex because they never waited. They stopped calling after a month of waiting. 

Then I turned 23 and decided perhaps I was missing out on sex so I had my first one night stand and it was like an illumination: feelings were not needed to have amazing sex. That day was the day my holding out days were over forever. If you were hot, had a minimum of a sense of humor, that was it. No questions asked, no numbers exchanged, just pure fun. 

However, if I cared about a guy, I would hold out ... Call me crazy but I wanted to be sure he would call me back, even though some of my guys friends told me that they would not call back a girl who withheld sex for longer than two weeks. One friend said "withholding sex is the best way to get me to never call you back and ignore your messages" and another said "I don't like when the girl plays hard to get." 

But I didn't really care. I had a bunch of guy friends who said the opposite, and I decided to listen to them. 

However, these mixed opinions make it really hard for a girl to know what to do, even though it seems unfair that at this modern age, a girl still gets judged by her piers for a one night stand whereas guys get a high five from their buddies.  

But my point here, or shall I say my question is why do women in a relationship withhold sex? It just seems pretty stupid to me. First off, you are burning calories while having sex and since most girls are always trying to lose weight, well it seems stupid to kill yourself on a cardio machine when you could be having sex instead. And like Jamie said, you are kind of punishing yourself.

Random question: do you enjoy giving blowjobs or do you hate it?


 So why do girls do that? Have you ever had guy withhold sex from you? 


As for my slowing l like you said, I will not listen, will I? On the upside, I am away for 4 days, back for a day, and then gone for about 8 to spend time at the beach with my parents. So that should slow things down on its own, right? 



Get some sleep - both of you. 

LITTLE.BRAINS. 

3 comments:

  1. Do I enjoy giving blowjobs? Of course. Don't you?

    Yeah, I forgot the rest of the post. You use the word blowjob and like any other guy on the planet, It's become the only word that exists in the post;)

    Guys don't withhold sex. "Please, stop sucking on my dick, we need to talk" said no man EVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I did find an article who says the contrary ... supposedely some guys withhold sex sometimes when they are really into a girl .... but truly that exact blowjob situation has never happened to me. you did make me die laughing though.
      And yes I do enjoy giving blowjobs ... but I know some girls who don't.
      PS: since you are the guy here, I feel like B and I deserve a little inside trick post about blowjobs :) just a suggestion

      Delete
    2. Guys aren't "withholding" under those circumstances. They are trying to impress her with how much they "respect" her. I've never considered showing someone they turn you on as disrespect.

      See, I do not get people who don't like it. Bottom line is, enthusiasm is the key to a good blowjob. Why the fuck would anyone want it from someone who didn't enjoy it. Oh, and, of course, no teeth.

      Delete