Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

No Trigger - Pure MADNESS


That's why I was so worried. Because of the lack of trigger. He did nothing wrong. He cooked, he was sweet, perfection, but I felt something was wrong. 

Maybe I felt like I was reliving the past. Same apartment, same routine, same conversations about Argentina, so why not the same break up?  Everything was perfect last time around too, until the day he completely turned on me and broke up. Maybe I am getting scared that we are getting to that point again. Maybe the relationship is moving to quick again? For him ... for me ... for both. Who knows? 

Anyhow, whatever it was, it was still going on this morning, and then POUF, it disappeared magically from one second to another. Completely gone! 

Perhaps it was the cooking or the rollerblading, or maybe my hormones are just calming down and my sanity is back, but I feel fine right now.  At least I think so. I haven't seen him yet. 

PS: so glad I can vent to you guys without really needing to justify myself 
 - Hope you both get some good sleep soon 

And about that jerk, f*** him and his attitude - and his small penis 

No comments:

Post a Comment