Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Interview, Sick and Orgasm Side Effect

A drunk Canada Day didn’t happen, I spent Canada day and much of today being impossibly sick, which needs to stop because I have an interview in the morning and I’m pretty sure throwing up on the person interviewing you in a big no-no.

I’m struggling to keep my eyes opens so I’m going to keep this short, but before I go I have to ask about your evening, where did you and your vagina end up? Hopefully not on a plane to North Korea :-P  

Also what’s so scary about sex shops? I’ve never met an unfriendly person in one. They’re all super nice.....I think it’s a side effect from orgasms.

P.S I can’t actually see it’s nest in the tree, he or she just sits on the top mocking me


-The Honest Bitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment