Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Throwing stuff at people



Whatever is meant to happen will happen, but what do you think will happen? What is your favorite outcome? Slice P... in small slices for revenge? Or throw stuff at him? 



My cousins hate that we are back together too. I am not sure who hates him more: you or them. You guys could start a group and split the cost for my North Korea flight so it is not too hard on your wallet. PS: you do know I fly for free, right? 

About high school, I totally understand what you mean. Don't get me wrong, I was not friendless. But I was kind of friends with very different people from very different cliques, but I never felt like I belong in any specific clique. I was my own clique. Me and my million brains :) 

Hope nights are going well my dear. 

As of me, my night with P.... was pretty great. I know this doesn't make for very interesting blogging - dishes flying would have been more entertaining but that's all I got. However, I am sure some drama will come up soon. It is not like anything is really simple between P.... and I. 

And now that I think about it, I do have something to share about last night. P.... finally admitted that him breaking up with me was a completely lunatic reaction and that all the "reasons" he fed me were bullshit. I know this should scare me 'cause it means he could break up with me this afternoon with no notice whatsoever, but I kind of feel relieved to know that it had nothing to do with me. Am I crazy? Should I have been throwing stuff at him last night? 

It does look kind of fun, doesn't it? 


LITTLE.BRAINS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment