Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Penetrated and Hockey Players

Lucky for you it’s a free world and you get to be penetrated by anything or anyone you want.....until that plane for North Korea takes off anyways J

In the meantime I’ll make sure I have lots of Mojito ingredients on hands at all times.

Work was good and murder free; I didn’t even see her. I absolutely love the night shift. The people are fantastic and we have a right laugh. Kate is trying to work out my type of guy so she can set me up for her amusement. She’s not having much luck so far. And claims I’m too picky......I’ve seen what I’ve dated...I’m not.
Tim Brent 

Jay Rosehill
Looks I like, clean, normally dark hair, taller than me and doesn’t look like he spends all day making him pretty. But in all honesty I normally end up dating guys who make me laugh. But if she could find me a Jay Rosehill or a Tim Brent (hockey players) I wouldn’t say no.

How goes things with your Penis?


-The Honest Bitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment