Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Time apart


I am in Paris. The Penis is in New York. I go to San Francisco to meet up with friends Tuesday for a few days. He will still be in New York. And I am planning to go home at the beggining of August to spend 10 days with my parents. I also rebooked my Machu Pichu trek for mid-September.

See dear, you don't have to send me to North Korea. I am barely around anyways. I am curious how all this distance is going to affect us. What do you think? How do you think all this time away from each other is going to work out for us? 

By the way,  can we find the Penis another nickname non sex-related?

I am glad work is getting kind of better, and I cannot wait for you to be set-up on a date. I want all the details when it happens. I don't think I have ever been set-up on a date. Have you? 

PS: sorry about the title, I know it totally mislead you in thinking that I was taking time apart from the Penis

LITTLE.BRAINS.

No comments:

Post a Comment