Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

The Penis Vs Mount Vesuvius

Luckily I am on nights all next week so thankfully I won’t have to deal with or kill her...at least not yet. I’m kind of hoping they may let me stay on nights. I am learning more on there then I am on the day shift anyways. I just wish I didn’t feel like there was a coup going on against one of the few people there who actually seems willing to train me.

How did you not murder that passenger? Or at the very least throw her off the plane in a tight spiral. You know you could solve half your problems just by having more chicken on the plane lol Hungry passengers are asshole passengers. Well some are just assholes but the point stands.

Matt? There’s a Matt.......why aren’t you going on a date with Matt? I personally like options 1 and 2 and as for 3... Throw him in Mount Vesuvius and be done with him and his hypnotic penis. But that may just be because I don’t want to send you to North Korea, I would miss our emails too much.....BUT I WILL DO IT.

Really, he went to Paris for an interview but won’t leave the country for fun? You’re boyfriend is a strange penis my dear.

Hugs,


The Honest Bitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment