Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

The Penis is coming to Paris

Congrats for the job my dear ... Many penis  men around you at work .... Any hot ones? 

So what is the definition of a couple to you? 

Dinner date. CHECK. 
Double date at comedy show.  CHECK. 
Drinks with friends. CHECK.  
Sex - multiple times. CHECK. 
Cuddle after sex. CHECK. 
Text all day. CHECK. 
Grab macaroons in the middle of work day. CHECK. 
Movies. CHECK. 
Dinner with best friend. CHECK. 
Sex, again. CHECK.
Using the word "couple." CHECK.

But I am still claiming to be single.

Me being delusional. CHECK.
Him acting like we never broke up. CHECK. 
Everyone around us saying we are nuts. CHECK. 

But I am not really worried about any of it. 

See we are not even really together, so we cannot really break up, and even if we did, it cannot be worse than the first time around when I totally got blindsided. I wasn't the least prepared to the break up, it wasn't easy for a few days ... Ok maybe it was more than just a few days, but I survived just fine.

So really, right now, it just seems to be a waste of energy to think about what will happen when it all goes to hell. I will just run to another country with another hot stranger. Or perhaps I will run to England since a good friend of mine promised me mojitos :) 

Off to Paris in about 2 hours, and the Penis is coming with. Don't ask how this happened. I don't know. 

But my cousin has a date planned for me in Paris so .... well  .... it should be interesting. 

Congrats again on the job dear! 

PS: how is the bird? 

LITTLE.BRAINS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment