Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

BITCH vs. BITCHY

So you are saying that what  my friend sent is not a bitchy move? Not a bitch move - that wouldn't be a bad thing - I am using the word BITCHY, which is a complete different meaning.

I know the nuance I just made might make no sense to anyone but me, but we have agreed that our brains do not work logically at all. Weirdly enough, they do seem to communicate with each other even without us talking to each other. Yes I am a little creeped out by the fact that we wrote kind of similar posts on our own respective blogs without even talking to each other before hand, but I will get over it eventually.

Anyhow, I get that it is normal that my friends hate him, but do I really have to listen to it non-stop and receive this kind of shitty articles?

As for work: no eye candy + your meltdown = perhaps you should be looking for another job my dear. Or am I mistaking?

Work-wise, I am having one of those days where it is really better I keep to myself what I am really thinking ... if not I might get fired or arrested for murder, and no lawyer will be able to bail me out .... so I am going to shut up now.

I have smaller boobs and my hair is a bit shorter ... but everything else is exactly me :) 




LITTLE.BRAINS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment