Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Some days I just want to scream

I hate those kind of people, the 'I will do it myself' kind. I hope the job gets better my dear ... or perhaps you can just kill her. Yes I am being a little extreme, but I am kind of annoyed at people right now. 

After two hours on the runway waiting for our slot to take off, this woman decided to go to the bathroom, which made us lose your spot - and made us delayed for another hour. Then she had the nerve to ask me if I had any medication for her  urinary tract infection. Too much information lady! 

Then this other lady screamed at me because, once again, I had designed the plane the wrong way and her bag didn't fit. Ahhhhh! I wanted to scream back at her so badly! And of course the usual pissed off passenger who didn't get his choice between chicken and pasta. Again sir, we ran out of chicken, not fuel. Relax! 

I am also over ME and my stupid brain that doesn't know what it wants: one second  I want to change my phone number, move to another city and start a  clean slate, the other I want to go on a date with Matt - cute guy I met on the plane - and then for the most part, there is my ex in my head who is being so sweet and wants to cook etc etc ... ! AHHHHHH! Makes me want to scream at myself. 

PS: answers to your questions my dear: 

- The Penis was in Paris for a job interview. 

- And since we are officially not a couple - 'cause we don't text all the time - I figured I was off the hook for North Korea. Apparently I was wrong, on both counts. Seems like he thinks he is back into the boyfriend zone, and it seems you are still intent on sending me away. 
Not relevant whatsoever, but I couldn't find anything that was , so voila :) 
LITTLE.BRAINS.

No comments:

Post a Comment