Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

He's Leaving On A Jet Plane

No none of that, I would however like to send him to a North Korean Prison Camp for the remained of his life....since apparently I can’t send you lol Maybe your cousin will pitch in for that? And I know you fly for free but I didn’t think you’d be a willing passenger on that flight.

I think we were in the same cliques in high school. Like you I was friends with everyone. I had my close friends but I hung out with everyone from the drama guys to the Goths. As long as they were fun to be around I didn’t give a fuck who they were.

Nights are going great. It’s so much fun and the people are fantastic but sadly I believe I’m back on days/afternoons next week. But it has to be done I need to learn what’s going on there. I need get as much knowledge as I can as quick as I can because it’s anyone’s guess how long this job will last.

Well I’m glad he finally owed up to being a tool, wish he would have done it earlier and saved us all a lot of time but better late than never I guess.....I still don’t like him and yes you should throw stuff at him...heavy stuff....like and elephant or anvil.

-THB

Ps I can’t believe you finally admitted you’re back together with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment