Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

High School Never Ends.....Penis

I’ll put the plane tickets on hold till October then or maybe time will take care of the problem for me. Fingers crossed for the cheaper option J

How about 음경, typpið or hímvessző ......yes I just Googled how to say penis in different languages, FYI the first one is Korean J I thought that was a cute touch or a bad touch as the case may be.

I’m sure whatever is meant to happen will happen, I have my favored outcome but I guess only time will time what will happen with you and......P lol

We’ll see what happens after this week, I love nights....days not so much. It kind of reminds me of high school, it’s very cliquey and I’m too me to fit in to any cliques. 

No I’ve never been setup, I like to do the leg work myself to weed of the freaks I seem to attract. But have no worries I always share all the details with you. That’s half the fun J

Hugs

The Honest Bitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment