Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

The Penis

Good Morning,

Fantastic news I didn’t puke on the interview person and landed myself the job. I started last night and just got home, hence the late reply. I’m doing my training on nights this week and will be moving to afternoons next week, with the occasional night shift thrown in good measure.

It was a lot to take in last night but it was a lot of fun. I work with pretty much all men so....yeah that’s a perk to the job J

I can’t believe you found a Canada Day party....that is awesome and almost makes me want to reconsider North Korea....almost.

You and that penis or should I say that thing attached to that penis? All I can say is, if or when your do find yourself free falling aim for a glass of Tequila please.

When do you leave the US again and get away from The Penis?

-THB


And Oh, Happy 4th of July  

No comments:

Post a Comment