Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

Lazy summer day

True, I admit it: we are back together, but this time around I think I am much more realistic about the outcome, meaning there might not be one. This might just be temporary.

Not saying I want to end it, but I am just not holding my breath. Argentina might not happen this time around either, and I am OK with that. I don't have much control over it, but then again, what do we really have control over in our lives? Not much. 

First off, you have no control over the kind of family you are born in or the country you are born at, and I think those two factors have huge effects on your life. And then as you grow, life just throws stuff at you, and sometimes you dodge it, some other times you don't. 

I am not sure if I should be dodging what has been thrown at me right now, or embrace it/him. But dodging it/him seems too much work ... going with the flow just seems easier and requires less effort. It is summer after all. Laziness is a must .... which is why I am just a few days late answering you my dear :) 

LITTLE.BRAINS. 


No comments:

Post a Comment