Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Bird and B.O.B

Happy Canada Day,

Or should that be happy day before Canada Day because we all know I will be far too drunk to post anything tomorrow so I’m writing this today (Sunday) before the beers start flowing.

Now on to the bird, he is living in my neighbour’s tree....this tree to be exact. And yes I went outside just to document the evil bastard’s home. And yes while I was doing so he or maybe she (how do you sex a bird?) sung out of tune at me.

Now, let talk about your, mostly lacking in logic brain. I don’t have an issue with you talking to him per se; the issue is where that “talking” leads to. If you two were able to converse, in a fully clothed manor without the temptation of bouncing on each other’s naked bodies that would be fine....but we both know you can’t.

That is why I’ve been researching how to get you to North Korea; it looks like you either have to fly from China or Russia to get there. (That’s right I’ve done research)

As for your options I suggest option 3 you walk yourself down to your local friendly Ann Summers shop and buy yourself a B.O.B (Battery Operated Boyfriend). See I even gave it a nice name for you so your eyes remain in your head this time J

Although given the choice I’d pick cute new plane guy every time.  

I get that playing with fire can be fun and exciting however 3rd degree burns are not so be careful and if you do get burned I will not throw that blog back in your face, I’ll just be waiting here with a Mojito.

Hugs

The Honest Bitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment