Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bitch > Cock

First things first Sparky has not now nor has he ever been married; he is however in a relationship. He is also a giant cock! He was giving me all sorts of fucking attitude on the phone tonight. I don’t know who he thinks he is but hot isn’t a free pass to be cock.

Did no one give the memo that Bitch is greater than Cock?

Second the barking story; Barking is a place and every time a driver calls in from there, they say they’re calling from “woof woof”. But some drivers won’t play the game and refuse to woof. Hence the no sense of humor badge......we’re strange on night shift I know.  

Third; I really need sleep so feel free to proof read this blog for me. For some reason last night was really draining, yet it wasn’t really busy.

Now on to you as much as I would like you to not be with P I feel like I need to know what brought on this “panic attack” for lack of a better word, so I can give informed advice. What was the trigger? Didn't you have a weird turn like this last time you were dating him?

Sleepy Time


THB

1 comment:

  1. I hate hot guys like that. I don't care how hot they are when they start acting ugly.

    ReplyDelete