Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wet Dreams

I am so sorry you are sick. But on the upside, I googled the top 10 mistakes on interview day, and vomiting all over your future employer is not part of the top 10, so you will be fine no matter what.

No tequila shots for me last night, but a lot of WET DREAM cocktails - I swear I did not make this up. It is the name of a real cocktail at the Dream Hotel's rooftop PHD, in NYC. And guess what was happening at PHD last night? 




YEP! I found the HAPPY CANADA DAY party in NYC, just for you my dear. 

Now about my vagina, clearly, after a few WET DREAMS,  it found its way into my ex's apartment. 

On the upside, I did not change any of my plans for him. He just came along for the ride. Yep now that we are not a couple anymore, suddenly he has enough energy to do dinner, a comedy show, drinks and clubbing, and me until 5 in the morning :) 

I know I should be feeling confused and all worried about what all this means, and my friends were most definitely confused last night. But I feel fine. Yes, I know, I will probably be free falling from this high very soon, when things get complicated and nothing is so simple anymore, but I will worry about it then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment