Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

My vagina whereabouts


Mojitos sound great. You are almost making me want to get burned. Just kidding of course. I will be careful, and just so we get things straight, I did remain half clothed once in his apartment and I left before we had sex. Remember? 

As for option 3, maybe after 10 mojitos, I would have the guts to go get myself a B.O.B. I know it is hard to believe that a girl as sexual as me and as open about it doesn't own a B.O.B. collection already and matter of fact is petrified at the idea of buying anything at a sex store, but it's the truth. 

Plus, B.O.B. don't cuddle with you after sex. B.O.B. cannot kiss you and tell you it was amazing. I think I would miss that too much. But who knows. They say never say never, so I won't say I will never buy one, but as for now, I am sticking to human penis.

I can't believe you did research about how to get me to North Korea. But I am still convinced you would miss me too  much if we couldn't correspon anymore, so I am not too worried about your threat :) 

Back in NYC ... The ex wants to have a drink at 7pm to chat, the rebound is out of town. Agreed to have a drink with him at 7 but in a public bar,  have dinner reservation with friends at 8,  comedy show at 10, and going clubbing afterwards, so all should be under control, until I have one too many tequilas in  my body :) which is why I did wear matching underwear. 

Not for the ex, for after the tequila. But if I have tequila at 7:15, well who knows what will happen next. I will keep you posted about my vagina's whereabouts. 

Oh I almost forgot about the bird - can you climb up to the bird's nest or is the tree too high to climb up? 

PS: don't try climbing while drunk, but please do reply drunk if possible :)
LITTLE.BRAINS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment