Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

"The resurfacing guy"


So far, I have been able to brush off everybody's non stop comments about my ex not being the right guy for me, and how I took him back too easily, and how I am just his back up plan. My dear I am not talking about you of course. You and I, different story. 

But a friend of mine went as far as sending me an article called "Anatomy of the resurfacing guy" that basically says my ex is constantly recycling through women - me included -  and just wants to keep me in his rotation. Lovely, huh? 

A picture of what my "friend" sent me, just the kind of stuff you want tot wake up to in the morning! 

Apparently my friends are all being jerks for my own good. But isn't there a point where they should stop? 

I obviously made up my mind. I am back with him. And yes he might break up with me tomorrow. And guess what? I might break up with him tomorrow too 'cause even though the week end has been lovely, this afternoon he really got on my nerves for some stupid crap. 

Regardless of him pissing me off, if my friends would just back away, I think life would be a little easier.

Am I being a jerk for wanting them to shut up? 

PS: I know I am setting myself up in this post since you pretty much STRONGLY  agree with them, but if I don't complain to you that they are getting on my nerves, to whom will I? 

LITTLE.BRAINS. 

2 comments:

  1. Friends need to back off. They can hate him or not, but what they are doing is not cool. You are a grown ass woman, they need to get over it. Sure, they can be mad because he was acting like a stupid douche back then, but it really is none of their business. The down side to that is you can't really bitch to them about him after you tell them to butt out. So either you get thespace to make your own mistakes, or you get your support network.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or I get you and B: my perfect virtual friends.

      Delete