Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Bitchy Merlin 2.0

Oh, I’m not saying that. It’s a super bitchy move, but a bitchy move coming from a good place....Maybe.....I don’t actually know the friend but that’s my guess. And of course you don’t have to listen to them but like Jamie said if you don’t listen to them you can’t complain to them.

The way I see it, we can’t be all that crazy, after all our brains clearly work in a very similar way. It’s almost creepy how in sync they sometimes are. But in this case unlike you I’ve chosen to listen to my friends. I figure what are they odds they’re all wrong?

And PS I work with crazy....we’re not it J

Speaking of work; no it’s not time to look for a new job; minus the embarrassing melt down and lack of eye candy I’m enjoying it.  

And I did manage to find some eye candy tonight, the only good look driver magically grew a sense of humour, taking him from boring to perfect. Then I got home and entered his name in Facebook......The fucker is taken...oh and has a child! If he shaves his head I may as well call him Merlin 2.0. I’m not a happy bunny

I’ve decide the men at work should have to wear badges on their hi-vis vests to prevent this sort of thing happening again. I’ve even thought up designs for them

A man on a dog leash = taken
A pregnant lady and a man running away from her = has a child
A ruler = small penis
A high heel = gay
A dog with an open mouth as if it’s barking = no sense of humour (long story)
A women with a knife = crazy ex
Black lung = smoker

This is a fun game......do you have anymore to add?           


-THB

6 comments:

  1. What are the chances that they are all wrong? Quite likely. Classic female mistake, looking at it from a female perspective. He's a guy. You know what scares a guy under 30? Commitment. Women, in general, look at being 30 and single as a failure. Men see it as winning the battle. So when men come upon someone who just might endanger that single status they can run. A good way of telling if this is the issue... did the break up make any sense? If the answer is no, you can pretty much be he was running away from the threat of commitment.
    Plus friends see only what you let them see. If they saw you upset withhim after the break up, that is what they remember of him. Shit, when C and I got back together it took Ali like 3 months to give him a shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See in my case the breakup did make sense and I know deep down (ok not that deep) that my friends are right and the whole thing was a horrible idea.

      Delete
  2. Oh, and high heels? REALLY? Maybe for a guy who is into freaky crossdressing sex. Gay badge, two penises clashing like swords;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had a certain guy at work in mind when I mentally designed the badge. But hell one guy bending over the other or penis swords would work just as well :-)

      Delete
    2. I love the penis sword idea.
      PS: Jamie can you get your ass onto the blog and start writing your OWN posts? :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm trying. But so far I have not had the option.Where the fuck is there a "write a post"

    ReplyDelete