Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Magic Mike and The Penis

Thank you my dear, I’m really enjoying it, at least this part of it, we’ll find out Monday how the day part of my job is.

And yes, there are some hot ones there. I particularly like one I call Light Blue (he wears a light blue hi-vis vest), everyone else calls him “Magic Mike”...I’m not sure I want to know why. He comes off as a sweetie, a little quiet, stays out of the messing around a lot of the guys do. He’s the type I crush on but don’t date. Don’t ask me why, I don’t get it myself.

Speaking of dating.....You’re dating that toss pot again! Call it what you want but you are. So enjoy Paris because you’re next stop is North Korea. And tell The Penis to enjoy it too because he is a dead man.

But I have to ask......how did you get him out of the country? Sex? Sex, is my guess.

My definition of a couple is simple, when you spend more nights together then apart (when possible) and when it’s not possible you text that you wish you could be together more nights then not.

So you tell me, are you a couple?

That damn bird is an asshole, but since I am sleeping in the day it’s a little less alarm clock like, I guess it has....worms to find or something.


-THB

No comments:

Post a Comment